For escape routes and work areas with special risks, reliability of illumination is essential in the event of a failure of the general lighting system to allow safe exit of the affected area. In hazardous areas zone 1 and 21, the explosion-protected LED emergency light fittings with single battery of product series ExeLed 1 N provide this with great reliability and noticeably high efficiency.
Maintained operation: switching over to battery operation in case of mains failure, line modules will be operated with reduced luminous flux as emergency lighting.
Stand-by operation: switching on in case of mains failure.
– safety in case of an emergency, instant light with maximum light output
– multifunctional LED with coded indication of the functions, states and potential faults of the electronic device and the battery
– automatic weekly function test
– automatic annual duration test
– easy battery replacement due to connector
– innovative encapsulation with high transmission rate
– LED-Modules protected from mechanical or electrostatic damages by sandwich design of reflector and cover
– homogeneous illumination by using frosted diffusers (versions e864F..) no individual light points visible, comfortable perception of light, brilliant glare limitation
– FastFix mounting, system for variable mounting distances and easy installation (retaining clips HK865 P) without opening the fitting
II 2G Ex db eb mb op is q IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex op is tb IIIC T80ºC Db
Certificate: EU-Type Examination Certificate
Housing: Glass fibre reinforced polyester. Stainless steel clips (KE), two of them as safety clip (KES), to be opened with screwdriver only.
Cover: Injected polycarbonate, frosted (F) or clear. Silicone gasket.
Reflector: Sheet Steel, painted, carrying the encapsulated LED-modules, clipped into the cover, suspendable.
Line modules | Clear cover: 6500K, Frosted cover: 6000K | CRI > 80
L80 > 100.000h at max. ambient temperature
L90 > 95.000h (06L..), L90 > 85.000h (12L..) each at 25ºC ambient temperature
Battery: NiCd, electronic charger, short circuit protected battery andreverse battery protection
Re-charging time: 24h, acc. to EN 60598-2-22
Operating temperature: -30ºC to 55ºC. Norminal range acc. to EN 60598-2-22 0°C up to 45°C, reduced emergency light duration if operated below 0°C.
Operating frequency: 50/60 Hz
Rated voltage: 220/240V AC
Ingress protection: IP66
Automatic monitoring: of the emergency light fitting according to EN 62034, indica-tion of the test results by 2-coloured LED (luminescence diode) at the luminaire
Connection: 4 poles up to 4 mm²
Cable entries: 2xM25x1,5 (2 plastic cable glands – 1 of them is plugged)