Highly flexible insulation and sheath, especially suitable for facilities with complex layouts.
In compliance with DIN standard EN 60079-14, VDE 0165 Part 1.
Electrical cables for intrinsic safety circuits.
Standards / General features:
- Flame retardant according to EN60332-1-2 / IEC60332-1-1.
- Mineral oil resistance according to UNE 21031 TM5.
- Good resistance to chemicals.
- Water resistant in case of occasional contact with water.
- Suitable for outdoors.
- Annealed electrolytic copper, Class 5 flexibility according to EN60228.
- PVC insulation, type PVC/A, according to UNE 21031 p-1.
- Conductor identification HD308 (Colours) or EN50334 (with black numbering) (Also available on request without a grounding conductor)
- Stranding in concentric layers.
- Outer sheath made of PVC and acrylic rubber, type TM5, according to UNE 21031-13.
- Blue colour.
- Rated voltage 300V/500V.
- Test voltage 2,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –30ºC to 70ºC in fixed installation, –5ºC to 70ºC in mobile installations.
- 5 x Ø minimum bending radius.