Remote configuration makes this device fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or from file.
Duty of care requires employers to give lone workers means to alert help.
Depending on risk assessment, a dedicated alarm device may be required.
– Automatic ManDown function can trigger alert if user is incapacitated.
– When entering a risky situation, enhanced monitoring can be requested with
– SOS key for panic situations
– 2-way voice
– IP67 waterproof
– High volume hands-free calls
– Powerful vibrating alarm and alarm tones
– Tactile silicone keypad for firm grip
II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex ib IIIC T130ºC Db
Certificate: EU-Type Examination Certificate
Quad-band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Battery: Rechargeable 1300 mAh Li-ion
Ingress protection: IP67
7 days (1 GPS report / hr)
Up to 12 days (GSM standby only)
Re-charging time: < 4 h for 95%
Operating temperature: -20ºC to 40ºC
Dimensions: 47 x 99 x 28 mm
Weight: 119 g (including battery)
|Certified for use in:||
Zone 1, Zone 21